Conditions of Quotation
By placing of an order and accepting our quotation you are acknowledging and confirming that you accept and will comply with the full terms and conditions of Apex Shutters and Blinds.
All goods supplied by Apex Shutters are manufactured to order and cannot be re-sold as we do not have stock items. Cancellation of orders and changes to will not be permitted outside of the Australian Consumer and Competition Commission Legislation.
- Acceptance of our quotation will occur by payment of the Deposit and by issue of a purchase order if applicable.
- Orders will not be processed until confirmed receipt of the Deposit and purchase order is received by Apex Shutters.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days.
- The customer is advised to check that the colour, finish, shutter layout and fit, blade size and cord controls positioning that are set out on our quotation are correct.
- A sample for non-standard paint colours must be supplied by the customer before an order.
- Only goods and products itemised on our quotation will be supplied.
- Any additional products not listed on our quotation, but required, will be treated as a new order and paid for separately on supply, final payment for the original order cannot be delayed whilst awaiting supply of the additional order.
- All quotations are subject to check measure and price review by our office.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide adequate structure to secure all Shutters and Blinds.
- We accept no responsibility for client’s windows, floors or building being out of square.
- Unless specified, our quotations do not cover scaffold or height access equipment; this is to be supplied by others.
- All goods remain the property of Apex Shutters and Blinds and ownership of goods will not be passed onto client until payment is made in full. The warranty will not come into effect until full payment as per the invoice/quotation has been made.
- All effort will be made to deliver and install goods and complete this contract in the estimated time however, the company cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond it’s control.
- The information contained or referred to in the quotation documents is confidential and must not be disclosed or released for any other use of purpose.
Placing an Order and Payments
- Payment of a 50% Initial payment is required to place orders. No order can proceed until the payment is received.
- A further 30-40% payment will be required at completion of manufacture. You will be contacted by our Customer Service Department to arrange your progess payment and installation date.
- If the goods are unable to be fitted on completion of manufacture and require storage, the second payment will be required.
- The final 10% payment is to be paid at the time of installation to the installer.
Apex Shutters and Blinds shall be at liberty in its absolute discretion to charge interest on all overdue accounts at an annual rate of 15% and to charge any expense incurred in collecting or attempting to collect any overdue monies.
Cancellations and Changes
- Changes to or Cancellation of orders must be made in writing to Apex Shutters and Blinds within 2 working days from the placement of order. You may phone and notify us of the cancellation but it must be confirmed in writing.
- If a cancellation of the order is requested before check measure, an administration fee of $70.00 will be incurred. The remaining balance of your initial payment will be credited to your Bank Account within 3 days of notification.
- Cancellation of the order after check measure will incur a minimum cost of $100 plus any material outlays.
- Apex Shutters and Blinds will make all attempts to action any requests for changes or cancellation without charge, however if costs have been incurred you may incur charges up to the maximum value of the original order.
When your goods are ready, our Customer Service Department will phone you to arrange the payment of the second instalment.
- At the same time a date that is convenient for installation will be confirmed.
- The 10% final payment will be required upon completion of installation.
Refer full Warranty on our website at: www.apexshutters.com.au
Warranty claims are valid only when full payment has been made as per the invoice /quotation.
A call out fee will be applicable after one (1) month.